Saturday, February 5, 2011

sketch sheep 006

I lied earlier about that being my last post full of old art. This post here will be the last and very last. I separated the posts because the last one was getting far too large. I'm eating this Pop-Tart right now, and it is amazingly delicious (I'm a fan of sweet, strawberry-flavored things). This kind is called Strawberry Milkshake. Have I ever told anyone that I enjoy drawing food? Well, I do. I should focus on making a small series of drawings based off of photos of food.

Anyway, first here are some ceramic and 3-D works.

Props to Picasso.
This is a kitsune mask, a Japanese mask of a fox.
I need a better photo, but this is my favorite ceramic from the class.

Now here are a few pictures I did specifically for my family. I have  made more art for them than this, but this all I have on-hand right now.

For a cousin.
For an in-law.
For my uncle.

Okay. Last of all, some shots of a very small Fukuro figure I did. "Fukuro" is actually the name of a short film from Silent Hill. Since I'm a fan of Silent Hill, I worked very hard on this figure--the materials were cheap and child-like, so the results are more impressive regarding that. Here is a link to the video Fukuro. (Warning: It is very adult and uses Freudian psychology.)


And that's all the old stuff I have on my flashdrive. Now the real fun can begin--my full use of this site as an art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment