Wednesday, February 16, 2011

008

This entry is late because the internet's been so awful here that I can't even keep it working long enough to upload my pics. I could always move my laptop to the main school building, I suppose. If the 'net starts acting up again, I'll do that.

First, some Valentine's Day junk.









The second drawing because I really like the outfit. I'd like to dress more figures up similarly.

This is a simple-something to celebrate the year of the rabbit. Yessir, this year's zodiac is the year of the rabbit. I'm an animal-lover, so I hold my favorite animals pretty high in importance. I draw them a ton. 1. sheep, 2. birds, 3. rabbits.


Lastly, a watercolor junk. I wanted to play around with my cheap watercolor set, so I did a little bit and ended up with this. Again, nothing special.






So, then, news. I've decided that I really WANT to make a comic. That's truly what I want to do. However, I can't keep focused on a single project for several reasons. So I'm doodling out thumbnails and practicing, just having fun with it and trying out new things. I'll come out with something serious-ish soon.

I'm designing T-shirts for art club, health club, and green club. Already have several ideas. The art club is the most difficult one to figure out. I'd like to try a black-and-white asymmetrical design, very intricate and detailed.

That's all, folks. Excitingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment