Sunday, February 27, 2011

009

I've resolved  my art dilemma. Recently, I've been having trouble in my sculpture class. I decided to choke up the courage to ask my professor if I could paint instead. He agreed to it, and immediately I got to work on painting. I felt much happier being able to paint. Really, that's all I needed, to paint instead of sculpting. I'm not  much of a sculptor, but I still have the option of doing so, of course. This was actually a big deal, and gave me anxiety issues. I talked to Strem about it, and she helped me a ton.

I'll have some new art up shortly. Been working on some projects.

However, so that this is not such an empty entry, I will hand over a useful website. This is a good resource for drawing faces and figures. http://www.fineart.sk/

No comments:

Post a Comment