Tuesday, April 5, 2011

013

My submission for the art club T-Shirt design. We decided by a voting process, and I didn't win even though mine was the best. I'm not trying to sound pretentious. Mine was the best, and it wasn't chosen because guys were there and apparently thought it was too girly or something.

For front of the shirt.
For back of the shirt. Supposed to be printed on smaller.

Yes, I'm a little sore that it didn't win. If I heard my teacher correctly, part of the design will still be incorporated into the shirt, so at least I have that to look forward to.

The art show last Friday was nice, but I was a little confused as to how I was supposed to act. Was I supposed to chat to strangers? Was I supposed to just admire the art? I guess both of those things. I just felt a little confused in my situation--simple as that. I felt uncomfortable, too. Hopefully I'll get more used to that type of socialization as I age.

Here's a neat clock sculpture that was at the show. It's not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment