Monday, January 31, 2011

sketch sheep 003

More high school works for you.

Take special note of the Silent Hill fanart. Of course, at a certain point, we had to pick our own projects. So, what do I do? I was such a fan of Silent Hill (well, still am) that I decided "it's now or never that I show my dedication." And you have a couple of Silent Hill fanarts. I made more shortly after high school, and I am still whipping those out.

This is a collage I had to do. The photo shows me with Spence, when he was a puppy. I was around 6 or 7 when we first got Spence... so in this photo I'm somewhere from 6-8 years old, approximately... I'm really vague on the specifics. I'm not good at remembering dates.
Props to Raphael.
 That makes at least 3 Silent Hill projects that I did while in high school. Not as many as I first thought, but it's better than nothing. (I'm not going to point out those unless someone feels the need to ask... yes, I'm talking to the invisible audience again. I'm sure spectators will show up soon enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment